₹99.00 – ₹449.00
where can we use this product?
Indoor areas including office spaces
- All indoor areas such as entrance lobbies, corridors and staircases, escalators, elevators, security guard booths, office rooms, meeting rooms, cafeteria should be mopped with a disinfectant with 1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants. The guidelines for preparing fresh 1% sodium hypochlorite solution is diluting 1part of SLCHEM Sodium hypochlorite with 5 parts of water.
- High contact surfaces such elevator buttons, handrails / handles and call buttons, escalator handrails, public counters, intercom systems, equipment like telephone, printers/scanners, and other office machines should be cleaned twice daily by mopping with a linen/absorbable cloth soaked in 1% sodium hypochlorite.
Inside Home and out door areas
- Frequently touched areas like table tops, chair handles, pens, diary files, keyboards, mouse, mouse pad, tea/coffee dispensing machines etc. should specially be cleaned.
- Outdoor areas have less risk then indoor areas due to air currents and exposure to sunlight. These include bus stops, railway platforms, parks, roads, etc.
Where not to use this product and precautions!!
- Not Suitable for metallic surfaces
- Do not mix with any other product/Hydrochloric acid
- Use hand gloves while using product
- Keep away from children and pets.
How should bleach be used in the household?
Bleach can be very effective at cleaning and disinfecting household surfaces, toilets and drains, floor and kitchen surfaces. It can be used either neat or diluted, and is excellent for removing tough stains from white textiles and other materials.
|Dimensions||8 × 9 × 12 cm|
1Liter, 2Liter, 3Liter, 5Liter